Accounting Software and Cloud Accounting
Finding the right accounts software, having the system installed, learning how to use it and making sure you have reliable technical support is not an easy task. In addition, HMRC’s vision is to transform into one of the most digitally advanced tax administrations in the world by 2020 under ‘Making Tax Digital’ (MTD). That is why we place extra emphasis on making sure you experience hassle free cloud accounting and are ready to meet this requirement.
We are Xero Champions and Certified Xero Advisors. Xero is a web-based accounting system, helping you to stay on top of your bookkeeping and automate your transactions.
Xero’s features include:
- Invoicing – Create and send invoices, then get paid online
- Bank Feeds – Import your bank statements directly into the system
- VAT Returns – Xero will complete your returns which you can file directly through the system
- Budgets and Reporting – A wide variety of reports to see how your business is performing at any time
- Bank Reconciliation – Match payments against invoices and automatically code regular transactions
- Multi-currency – Invoice in multiple currencies with live exchange rates
- Free software updates
Some of our clients use Clear Books™ and we are able to collaborate on their data with them using this software. Clear Books™ is an easy to use cloud accounting based software that is HMRC approved. All of its features come as standard.
Clear Books™ features include:
- VAT – generate, store and submit VAT returns directly to HMRC
- Bank feeds – import and reconcile bank statements, make transfers between bank accounts linked to Clear Books™
- Expenses – mileage calculation tool, ability to set up recurring bills, enter details of money owed to suppliers and money you can claim back through the company
- Invoicing – create customisable, professional invoices; send automatic payment reminders and schedule recurring invoices
- Multiple currencies – make and receive payments in over 170 currencies
- CIS – verify subcontractors and record CIS information and submit CIS returns
- Dividends – easily manage and view your shareholders and their shares, and create dividends
- Reporting – a range of reporting tools including blance sheets, budget tools, profit and loss
Feel free to get in touch
Phone: +44 (0)75 2583 1590
Address: Xitax Accounting Solutions, Pera Business Park, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 0PB