Starting a new business is an exciting and busy time. We can be there with you right from the beginning to lead you through the complexities of moving from the initial concept to running a successful business.
Our expert business start-up and small business accountants are here to explain every step of the process, and guide you through the various stages.
Our specialist start-up services include:
- Advice on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership (LLP) or limited company
- Preparing a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assessing the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House, HMRC and deal with company secretarial issues
- Setting up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
- Working out cash extraction strategies and expenses you can claim
- Preparing monthly or quarterly management accounts so that you know how well your business is performing
- Personal and corporate tax planning
- Payroll, VAT returns, book-keeping, statutory accounts, tax returns, company secretarial services
We are actively involved in the buy-to-let sector and understand our clients’ needs.
As specialists in this area, our straightforward, fixed price, landlord tax and accounts service is designed to make the paperwork associated with letting out a property much easier.
We will make sure you get your tax return and property accounts completed quickly, accurately and at the same time look for ways to reduce your tax bills.
You no longer need to worry about missing a deadline, filling in the wrong box or dealing with your landlord tax obligations. We take all the hassle away with a simple, easy to use process which we have developed from having completed many landlord tax returns.
- Advise on ownership structure (there are significant tax differences between purchasing as an individual or via a company)
- Prepare your annual rental accounts
- Calculate your tax liability
- Check you have claimed all expenses and allowances, keeping your tax bill as low as possible
- Prepare and submit your self-assessment tax return
- Be available to answer any tax queries and questions you may have
- Deal with HMRC on your behalf
- Advise on retirement planning strategies
- Inheritance tax and options for mitigation
Whether you are a doctor, dentist, optician, surgery owner or another healthcare professional you’ll need a specialist accountant.
We pride ourselves on the in-depth knowledge and experience we have developed in a few specialist areas, across the healthcare sector, including GPs, medical practices and pharmacies.
As a busy medical profession, you can trust that your finances are in expert hands.
Our specialist services include:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and FP34 analysis
- Cash extraction strategies
- Performance benchmarking
- Financial forecasting and budgeting
- Property issues
- Capital allowances claims
- Company structures
- Capital gains tax planning
- Exit strategies
- Financing new branches and extensions
- Payroll services
- Bookkeeping and accountancy services
As a contractor/consultant, we can help with both your business and personal finances, allowing you to concentrate on your clients.
We can also provide help with setting up a limited company and guide you through the legal and financial requirements. However, feel free to get in touch if you simply have a few questions. We are more than happy to listen and see how we can help.
Farming and agricultural businesses
Based in the heart of the agricultural hub, Melton Mowbray, supporting farms and rural businesses is naturally very important to us. We understand that running a farm is more than just a business to our clients, it’s a way of life; that is why we work closely with our clients so that they can receive one-to-one support. We understand that cashflow can be seasonal and offer flexible payment options. Our first consultation is free and without obligation.
We provide the following services to our farming and agricultural clients:
- Annual accounts and tax returns
- VAT returns and bookkeeping
- Capital Gains Tax review
- Advice on Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Inheritance tax planning
- Succession planning
- Cloud accounting
- Fixed fees so there are no surprises
- Flexible payment options
Feel free to get in touch
Phone: +44 (0)75 2583 1590
+44 (0)166 443 1725
Address: Xitax Accounting Solutions, Pera Business Park, Nottingham Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 0PB